Performance-Based Medicine CME
Performance-based medicine (PBM) focuses on finding ways to administer healthcare at a lower cost with ever-improving quality. The lower costs would be both micro – lower costs for the consumer – and macro – lower healthcare costs nationwide.
MDalert.com, in collaboration with Jobson Healthcare Information, is pleased to make available these PBM continuing medical education (CME) lessons to help physicians navigate the new performance-driven era of healthcare. Upon completion, you will have learned tips to improve your practice, financial outcomes, and income.
These 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ activities have been developed by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine, an ACCME-accredited provider of continuing education for physicians, and have been authored by nationally recognized experts in their respective fields.
Click here to view the lessons.
- The Fundamentals of Performance-Based Medicine
- The Affordable Care Act, 2015: Effects on Medical Practice
- Fundamentals of an Accountable Care Organization
- 10 Ways Your Office is Being Mismanaged And What to Do About It
- Federal Anti-Kickback Laws: What Physicians Need to Know
- The Intricacies of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act: What You Don't Do May Harm You
- Physician Self-Referral (Stark Law)
- Building a Compliance Program
- Contract Basics
- How to Resist Hospital Aggregation